User Tools

Site Tools

pp-eu:board-meeting06_12

This is an old revision of the document!


Minutes

Meeting 12 of the 6. PPEU board 01.09.2021, 19:00 CEST/17:00 UTC

Members of the Board
C: Mikuláš Peksa (PP-CZ, PP-DE)
VC: Florie Marie (PP-FR)
VC: Katla Hólm Þórhildardóttir (PP-IS)
TR: Sebastian Krone (PP-DE), (PP-AT), (PP-CH)
BM: Alessandro Ciofini (PP-IT) (PP-SE) (Pirati)
BM: Jan Mareš (PP-CZ)
BM: Lukáš Doležal (PP-CZ)
BM: Mia Utz (PP-DE)
BM: Oliver Herzig (PP-DE), (PP-CAT)

Meeting opened at: 19:16
Meeting chaired by: Mikuláš
Secretary for this meeting: Exile (& Mia)
Recording: recording started at 19:16
Link to the recording: … Pad: https://etherpad.pp-international.net/p/Board6Meeting12
RoP: https://wiki.ppeu.net/doku.php?id=documents:rop2021

Participants: C: Mikuláš Peksa
TR: Sebastian Krone
BM: Mia Utz
BM: Alessandro Ciofini (not present)
VC: Katla Hólm Þórhildardóttir (not present)
VC: Florie Marie (PP-FR)
LD: Lukáš Doležal (PP-CZ) 19:45

Excused:

Not excused:

Guests:

Agenda:
0.1. Approval of the agenda:
0.2. Approval of the minutes of the last meeting: https://etherpad.pp-international.net/p/4btN5apQV5_dUVoWEJam
1. Short reports of the activity
2. Tasks from the previous meetings:
3. Working group meetings
4. Any other business
5. Next Meeting / Session End

60 minutes max. as meeting time


Minutes:

0.1. Approval of the agenda:
https://etherpad.pp-international.net/p/Board6Meeting12
Yes: Mikuláš, Bastian, Exile, Mia, Florie
No:
Abstain:

Agenda is approved.

0.2. Approval of the minutes of the last meeting
https://etherpad.pp-international.net/p/4btN5apQV5_dUVoWEJam
Yes:
Bastian, Exile, Mia, Mikuláš No:
Abstain:
Florie Minutes are approved.

1. Short reports of the activity
C: Mikuláš Peksa:
Project on the run: - 1. Webpage (it is a bit stucked) - 2. Conference on Europa …. some problems with swedish pirates - 3. Voting platform for PP-EU second chamber …. there is a program in czech, need to be translated)

VC: Florie Marie:
Summer break, I lead some french things in the PPFR… (New website)

VC: Katla Hólm Þórhildardóttir:
not present today (still in work)

TR: Sebastian Krone:
Technical support
Work on the PPEU Wiki
Work on the PPEU website
Attended Pirate Party Summer Camp, Poland 17.07.-01.08.2021
Direction of the Pirate Security Conference (online) 14./15.09.2021
Treasurer’s business

BM: Alessandro Ciofini:
not present today

BM: Jan Mareš:
not present today

BM: Lukáš Doležal:
Social media posts:
🇨🇿 Tornado in the Czech Republic
https://www.facebook.com/europeanpirateparty/photos/a.738586999487976/4651829898163647/
https://twitter.com/EuropeanPirates/status/1409599437299716097

🇸🇮 Slovenian Pirates are close to the entry to the parliament
https://www.facebook.com/europeanpirateparty/photos/a.738586999487976/4657087350971235/
https://twitter.com/EuropeanPirates/status/1410251202462457862

🇱🇺 The Luxembourgish Pirates would gain two more seats
https://www.facebook.com/europeanpirateparty/photos/a.738586999487976/4659209727425664/
https://twitter.com/EuropeanPirates/status/1410524392883470341

🏴‍☠️ Pirate Security Conference
https://www.facebook.com/europeanpirateparty/photos/a.738586999487976/4844907168855918
https://twitter.com/EuropeanPirates/status/1432639651043491840/photo/1

🇳🇴 Norwegian Pirate Party has been preparing for the general election

https://www.facebook.com/europeanpirateparty/photos/a.738586999487976/4848334865179815
I https://twitter.com/EuropeanPirates/status/1433034291148111874/photo/1

BM: Mia Utz:
also summer break … election campaign in Germany, exhausting.

BM: Oliver Herzig:
summer break … nothing important to report

2. Tasks from the previous meetings
none

3. Working group meetings

WG … statutes group … meeting for next week scheduled (Exile will invite for Tuesday 07.09.2021 - 19:00 h CEST)
WG … media Group …. meeting for next week scheduled (Lukasz will invite for Thursday 09.09.2021 - 19:00 h CEST)
WG … financial affairs …. inactiv at the moment … perhabst Allessandro can take care about it
WG … technical affairs …. meeting is scheduled (Bastian will take care to invite)
WG … party registration …. meeting for next week scheduled (Mikuláš will invite for Wednesday 08.09.2021 - 19:00h)
WG … relationship PP-EU with PPI …. GDPR is still pending

WG Logo Designer Group: there is the need for legalize the PP-EU Logo formally (which we should take) - Lukasz will have a look to it –> to media Group
there is a need for going on with the web page (including editor system like webpress)

4. Any other business
We should keep an eye on organisation of next Council meeting

Board approves
1. email press@european-pirateparty.eu to be publicly used for means of Media working group to be contacted by member parties and journalists.
2. auxiliary email addresses resp. aliases for the technical working group and respective MEP IT stuff to be used non-publicly for the software development.

Vote question 1:
yes: Exile, Mia, Mikuláš,Lukáš, Florie
No:
abstain: Bastian,
not present: Alessandro, Katla, Jan

Vote question 2:
yes: Exile, Mikuláš, Mia, Florie
No:
abstain: Bastian, Lukáš
not present: Alessandro, Katla, Jan

to be discussed further in media group (media group and Mikulášwill/should report to the Board)

5. Next Meeting / Session End

Next meeting:Wednesday 22.09.2021 - 19:00 CEST / 1700 UTC
Meeting closed at 20:26 CEST / UTC

Permalink /var/www/wiki.ppeu.net/web/data/attic/pp-eu/board-meeting06_12.1630521115.txt · Last modified: 2021/09/01 20:31 by exile

oeffentlich