User Tools

Site Tools

pp-eu:board-meeting07_08

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

pp-eu:board-meeting07_08 [2022/09/16 20:17] (current)
bastian created
Line 1: Line 1:
 +==== Minutes ====
 +**Meeting 8 of the 7th PPEU board 16.9.2022, 17:00 CEST/15:00 UTC**
 +Meeting is live from Brussels and remote\\
 + 
 +Members of the Board\\ ​
 +C: Mikuláš Peksa (PP-CZ, PP-DE)\\ ​
 +VC: Florie Marie (PP-FR)\\ ​
 +VC: Alessandro Ciofini (PP-SE)\\ ​
 +TR: Sebastian Krone (PP-DE), (PP-AT), (PP-CH) \\ 
 +BM: Jasmin Feratovic (PP-SI) \\ 
 +BM: Jan Mareš (PP-CZ)\\ ​
 +BM: Cedric Levieux (PP-FR)\\ ​
 +BM: Etienne Evelin (PP-FR)\\ ​
 +BM: Petr Kocourek (PP-CZ)\\ ​
 + 
 +Meeting opened at:  17:17 CEST\\ ​
 +Meeting chaired by: Mikuláš\\
 +Secretary for this meeting: Alessandro\\  ​
 +Recording: https://​owncloud.ag-technik.de/​s/​AzogmwQs7CGcEPj\\
 +Pad: https://​etherpad.pp-international.net/​p/​Board7Meeting8 \\ 
 +RoP: https://​wiki.ppeu.net/​doku.php?​id=documents:​rop2021 \\ 
 + 
 +**Participants:​** ​
  
 +Mikuláš Peksa\\
 +Alessandro Ciofini\\
 +Sebastian Krone\\
 +Jasmin Feratovic\\
 +Jan Mareš\\
 +Cedric Levieux\\
 +Etienne Evelin (At 18:00) \\ 
 +Florie Marie (At 18:10) \\ 
 +
 +**Excused:​** \\  ​
 +
 +**Not excused:** \\ 
 +BM: Petr Kocourek (PP-CZ)\\ ​
 +
 +**Guests:** \\ 
 +Rio\\
 +Mab\\
 +Martin (PP-FR)\\
 +Marlies Thulig\\
 +
 +**Agenda:​**\\ ​
 +0.1. Approval of the agenda\\
 +0.2. Approval of the minutes of the last meeting: https://​wiki.ppeu.net/​doku.php?​id=pp-eu:​board-meeting07_07\\
 +1. AOB\\
 +1.1 Council meeting\\
 +1.2 Accreditation in the European Parliament lobby register\\
 +2. Next meeting / schedule\\
 +
 +60 minutes max. as meeting time \\ 
 +---
 +
 +**Minutes:​**
 +0.1. Approval of the agenda:​\\ ​
 +
 +https://​etherpad.pp-international.net/​p/​Board7Meeting8\\ ​
 +
 +Yes: Alessandro, Mikuláš, Jan, Jasmin\\
 +No: \\ 
 +Abstain: Cedric, Bastian \\ 
 +
 +Agenda is approved \\ 
 + 
 +0.2. Approval of the minutes of the last meeting\\ ​
 +https://​wiki.ppeu.net/​doku.php?​id=pp-eu:​board-meeting07_07\
 +
 +Yes: Bastian, Jan, Mikuláš, ​ Alessandro, Cédric\\ ​
 +No: \\ 
 +Abstain: \\ 
 +
 +Minutes approved\\
 +
 +**1. AOB**\\
 +
 +1.1 Council meeting\\
 +The board need to discuss and divide responsibility for the following topics:\\
 +
 +An updated list of nr of delegates and votes for all member parties.\\
 +
 +No changes needed since last time (PPFR will provide shortly total valid votes counted)\\
 +Cédric : 19712 ballots for PPFR, for 3866954 casted votes, around 0,51 % accross the country \\
 +
 +A decision on what jitsi channel to use for the meeting\\
 +
 +Mab will create a channel and share it on mattermost and by email.\\
 +
 +An email to all Members, and registered participants,​ explaining how the meeting is supposed to work (jitsi, BBB as backup, agenda, voting etc)\\
 +
 +Mab will prep a invitation email, including a link to mattermost that will be the source of knowledge, and send it. also put the link on the wiki\\
 +For the case of using the BBB, this is the link: https://​bbb.berlin5.info/​b/​bas-uz9-psx-0nn\\
 +
 +Cédric will open the jitsi meeting at 12 and register remote delegates until the on location meeting starts at 13 (this can be done remotely)\\
 +
 +what proof does a delegate need to be accepted as a delegate? (should ideally be included in the email)\\
 +
 +Self declaration unless disputed\\
 +
 +A clear division of responsibilities for which board member is responsible for presenting the different parts of the agenda.\\
 +
 +Jasmin will present the board Statutes amendment\\
 +Alessandro will present the CoC elections\\
 +
 +on the topic CEEP 2024 there should ideally be a proposal from the board to function as the basis for discussions.\\
 +
 +Mikuláš will prepare a presentation for the meeting\\
 +Basis are:\\
 +
 +- we will have this timetable\\
 +1. working group starting asap\\
 +2. onsite meeting around March 2023\\
 +3. council meeting around April 2023 to send final version of CEEP24 to the members\\
 +4. around 9 months to ratify nationally\\
 +5. early 2023 public ratification and starting campaining\\
 +- we need to setup short rules regarding working groups\\
 +- we will use Discourse as the gathering point\\
 +
 +**PPEU merchandising**
 +We need to clarify the legal side of this process but Honza will present it tomorrow\\
 +"​reports from the board" and "​updates from working groups"​ should ideally be in written so that they can be added to the minutes\\
 +
 +We have few things to say but Chair and Treasurer will show them up\\
 +
 +**Working group on second chamber**
 +
 +Etienne will present it\\
 +
 +**Working group on communication**
 +
 +Petr will present it if he can handle (currently he has a severe flue)\\
 +
 +Adding an AOB to the agenda where the MEP delegation can invite the participants to stay after the meeting has ended and give input to a Green/EFA proposal for a minimum income.\\
 +
 +Mikuláš could present it\\
 +
 +
 +1.2 Accreditation in the European Parliament lobby register\\
 +Mab will provide more details and discussion will be postponed to the next board meeting\\
 +
 +Meeting closed at  18:59 CEST / 16:59 UTC\\ 
 +Next meeting: to be discussed in Mattermost channel \\
Permalink /var/www/wiki.ppeu.net/web/data/pages/pp-eu/board-meeting07_08.txt · Last modified: 2022/09/16 20:17 by bastian

oeffentlich