Table of Contents
- Purpose of the organization
- Founding country
- What to take care of?
- Fund generation
- Election support
- What not to take care of?
- Provide own candidates
- Create programme on its own
- Extension of competences
- Procedure in case of unlawful action
- Board, chambers, secretaries, representatives, observers
- Assembly procedure,
- Criteria for capability of making decisions
- Membership classes with representation, competences and duties (founder, full, selected rights, observer,…)
- Admission of new members
- Termination of membership
- how to register new members (e.g. who are not founding members)
- how to unregister members? can everyone be unregistered?
- which election mode will be the best for the first assembly of the founding of PPEU?
- what is the process for dealing with changes to a nation's programme?
- check conflicts / parallels
- what is the criteria to make it “common”? Can everyone vote and call it so? At least 60% must agree (or no conflict sufficient?) to call it common?
- should (changes to) national programmes be automatically proposed to PP-EU? Which fraction of it (e.g. if Luxembourg votes on a new bridge or Switzerland on increasing the toll fee for St. Gotthard that may not be of PP-EU interest)
- should all proposals by any pirate be translated into other languages or should translation progress according to its acceptance?
- what is the threshhold for translation into all languages? 15% acceptance in at least 25 % of the member countries?
- what are the criteria to join subsume proposals?
- what are the coordination areas and competences? Any decision power?
- At what time has one coordination terminated?
- Distributution of funds
- Time consumption
- Working staff / coordinators
- Links to relevant texts / laws
- Excerpts of relevant texts / laws
Other potential topics:
- who declares the statutes and who might change the statutes in the future?
- “code of conduct”? “pool of principles”?
/var/www/wiki.ppeu.net/web/data/pages/statutes/draft_structure.txt · Last modified: 2013/07/21 19:14 by 127.0.0.1