User Tools

Site Tools

pp-eu:board-meeting06_01

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
pp-eu:board-meeting06_01 [2020/12/13 10:47]
bastian Update
pp-eu:board-meeting06_01 [2021/01/05 11:52] (current)
bastian Typo, Recording
Line 1: Line 1:
 ==== Minutes ==== ==== Minutes ====
- 
 **Meeting of the 6. PPEU board 13.12.2020, 20:00 CET/19:00 UTC** **Meeting of the 6. PPEU board 13.12.2020, 20:00 CET/19:00 UTC**
 + 
 Members of the Board (for use as template)\\ ​ Members of the Board (for use as template)\\ ​
 C: Mikuláš Peksa (PP-CZ, PP-DE)\\ ​ C: Mikuláš Peksa (PP-CZ, PP-DE)\\ ​
Line 13: Line 12:
 BM: Mia Utz (PP-DE)\\ ​ BM: Mia Utz (PP-DE)\\ ​
 BM: Oliver Herzig ​ (PP-DE)\\ ​ BM: Oliver Herzig ​ (PP-DE)\\ ​
- +  
-Meeting opened at: ???? \\  +Meeting opened at: 20:07 \\  
-Meeting chaired by: ????????\\  +Meeting chaired by: Mikuláš\\  
-Secretary for this meeting: ​????????? ​\\  +Secretary for this meeting: ​Alessandro, Exile\\  
-Recording: ​???? Recording ​started\\  +Recording: ​20:07 recording ​started\\  
-Link to the recording:​ +Link to the recording: ​https://​owncloud.ag-technik.de/​s/​X7FLZNab82HeJ8y \\  
-Pad: https://​etherpad.pp-international.net/​p/​board6-meeting01-832f0vv  +Pad: https://​etherpad.pp-international.net/​p/​board6-meeting01-832f0vv 
 + 
 Participants:​ \\  Participants:​ \\ 
 +Sebastian Krone \\ 
 +Oliver Herzig \\ 
 +Alessandro Ciofini \\ 
 +Florie Marie\\ ​
 +Mikuláš Peksa \\ 
 +Katla Hólm Þórhildardóttir \\ 
 +Lukáš Doležal \\ 
 +Mia Utz \\
 +Jan Mareš \\ 
 +
 Excused: \\  Excused: \\ 
 Not excused: \\  Not excused: \\ 
 +
 Guests: \\  Guests: \\ 
-Pad: \\ +PiratesOnAir \\  
 + 
 +Pad: https://​etherpad.pp-international.net/​p/​board6-meeting01-832f0vv \\  
 + 
 +Mikuláš is officially opening the meeting at 20:07. \\ 
 +He asked to chair the meeting. None objected. \\ 
 +Alessandro will assist as minute taker \\ 
 +Katla speaks about the agenda ​\\
  
 Agenda:​\\ ​ Agenda:​\\ ​
-Reports ​of the Board (Board, 20 minutes)\\  + 
-Tasks from the previous meeting (10 minutes)\\ ​ +    Announce the results ​of the CoCC elections\\ 
-Distribution of roles and organization of the work (30 minutes)\\  + 
-Any other business (10 minutes)\\ ​ +    Distribution of roles and organization of the work\\  
-Organization of the future meetings ​(15 minutes)\\ + 
 +    Organization of the future meetings\\ ​ 
 + 
 +    Tasks from the previous meeting\\  
 + 
 +    Letter from Italian Pirate Party\\  
 + 
 +    Rules of procedure \\ 
 + 
 +    Any other business \\  
 + 
 +    90 minute max as meeting time \\ 
  
 Minutes:​\\ ​ Minutes:​\\ ​
 0. Approval of the agenda\\ ​ 0. Approval of the agenda\\ ​
-YES: \\ +YES:Katla, Alessandro, Exile, Mikuláš, Bastian, Jan, Florie , Lukáš\\ 
 NO:\\  NO:\\ 
 Abstain:​\\ ​ Abstain:​\\ ​
  
-**1. Reports ​of the Board**\\  +Agenda approved. 
-C: Mikuláš ​Peksa (PP-CZPP-DE)\\  + 
-VCFlorie Marie (PP-FR)\\  +**1. Announce the results ​of the CoCC elections**\\  
-VC: Katla Hólm Þórhildardóttir (PP-IS)\\  + 
-TR: Sebastian Krone (PP-DE) ​\\  +https://​ethercalc.net/​ppeu_council_nov2020_COCC 
-BMAlessandro Ciofini (PP-IT)\\  + 
-BM: Jan Mareš (PP-CZ)\\  +Bastian is wondering about the quorum.\\ 
-BM: Lukáš Doležal (PP-CZ)\\  +Alessandro and Katla agree that the Quorum is valid because this is a postponed vote on CoCC decided last CM\\ 
-BM: Mia Utz (PP-DE)\\  +Mikuláš ​proposes to accept the vote, considering the concern received by PPIT not valid to dimiss the vote and consider members of the new CoCC: 
-BM: Oliver Herzig ​ (PP-DE)\\+    - Marco (17), from PPIT, PPSE, Pirati (Observer Member) 
 +    ​Arndis (16)from PPIS 
 +    ​Etienne (14), from PPFR 
 + 
 +Mikuláš will inform members by mail.  
 + 
 +**2. Distribution of roles and organization of the work** ​\\  
 +https://​docs.google.com/​spreadsheets/​d/​1PHDEKywRR9JkxGXgRORliyrm81CnXcqyLQh_jyZH694/​edit?​usp=sharing ​\\  
 + 
 +A discussion is taking place on the above spreadsheets.\\ 
 +Here there is a list of tasks.\\ 
 +    
 + 
 +Suggestion:\\  
 +Chair\\  
 + 
 +    Ensure that the Board convenes on regular intervals\\ 
 + 
 +    Taking care of the good connection of the people\\ 
 + 
 +    Responsible for the board itself\\ 
 + 
 +    Relation with volunteers\\ 
 + 
 + 
 +Vicechair \\  
 + 
 +    Monitoring of the actions\\ 
 + 
 +    Task delegation from meeting to meeting\\ 
 + 
 +    Keep track of roles & responsibilities and review current activites related to them\\ 
 + 
 +    Administration + Party registration + Policy coordination\\ 
 + 
 + 
 +Vicechair2\\  
 + 
 +    Ensure the maintenance and distribution of meeting minutes, decisions and documents\\ 
 + 
 +    Update critical documentation of PPEU, such as Roles and resp. etc. as approved by board\\ 
 + 
 +    Taking care of the sharing of document\\ 
 + 
 + 
 +Treasurer\\  
 + 
 +    Provide a budget proposal accordingly to all PPEU members\\ 
 + 
 +    Supervise the budget and the accounts and authorize payments\\ 
 + 
 +    Send invoices to all members to collect membership fees\\ 
 + 
 + 
 +Following working groups shall be established and supervised by the Board members\\ 
 + 
 +Media & communication/ ​   Privacy is not a crime – Support from PPEU\\  
 + 
 +IT (Technical Group)\\ 
 + 
 +Finances/ Talking group for Budget, need contact point/​co-ordinator ​\\
  
 +- Second chamber & Statues changes/ Talking group of second chamber \\
  
-**2. Tasks from the previous meetings (5. Board)** ​\\ +- Talking group for Grass root fund, need contact point/​co-ordinator ​\\
  
-**2.1. [[documents:​rop|Rules of Procedure]]**\\  +- Contact point for the new CoCC, someone that will help them with what they need to get going. \\
-Adoption of the previous RoP\\ +
  
-**3. Election of Code of Conduct Council (Art. 20a)**\\  +And finally WE HAVE a consensus! ​\\
-Results of the written votes:\\ +
  
  
-**4Distribution of roles and organization ​of the work**\\  +**3Organization ​of the future meetings**\\ 
-Working groups:\\  +
-- Communication & media: \\  +
-- IT & infrastructure::​ \\  +
-- Projects & administration:​ \\ +
-- Working groups; \\  ​+
  
-Tasks:\\  +https://​dudle.piratenbrandenburg.de/​European_Pirates_Board_Meeting/​
-Communication & media\\  +
-- communication strategy \\ +
  
-IT & Infrastructure\\  +Proposal:\\ 
-- registration amendment\\  +   * First January 13th 2021\\ 
-- list of members\\  +   * Official Board meeting every 3 weeks.\\  
-- bank account\\  +   * Wednesday evening, 19:00 CET.\\
-- common communication channel (Mattermost)\\  +
-- budget proposal\\  +
-- GDPR compliance\\ +
  
-Project administration\\  +<​s>​Every three weeks, Thursday evening, 20.00 CET</​s>​
-- list of relevant elections all over EU\\  +
-- list of General Assemblies\\  +
-- European Citizen Initiative to legalize file sharing for private and not commercial use all over European Union (ECI)\\ ​+
  
 +Bastian is proposing every 3 weeks \\
 +Oliver is asking why this rotation?\\
  
-**5. Any other business (AOB):**\\  +Consensus on Wednesday every 3 weeks at 19:00 CET.\\  
-    +Florie is asking for stopping the meetings at 20:30 CET.\\ ​
  
-Tasks for the next meeting:\\ +**4. Task from the previous meetings:\\  
 +Nothing to report. \\  
 +   
 +**5. Letter from Italian Pirate Party **\\  
 +There is a discussion about PPIT letter, that was sent not only to the board but tothe whole PPEU list.\\ 
 +Bastian amended the Wiki to correctly address Pirati as an Observer member and not Member Party.\\ 
 +   
 +**6. Rules of procedures **\\  
 +Previous RoP\\ 
 +https://​wiki.ppeu.net/​doku.php?​id=documents:​rop \\  
 +Postponed to next BM\\ 
  
-**6Organization of the future meetings:**\\ +**7AOB **\\  
 +No other business\\
  
-Chair will set up doodle to organize all futures meeting on a scheduled basis to repeat every three weeks.\\ +**890 minutes max for board meetings **\\ 
  
-**7. Next Meeting / Seesion ​End**\\ ​+Next Meeting / Session ​End**\\ ​
  
-Next meeting: ​??.01.2021 - ??.?? CET / ??.?? UTC+Next meeting: ​13.01.2021 - 19:00 CET / 18:00 UTC\\
  
-Meeting closed at ???? CET / ??.?? UTC+Meeting closed at 22:32 CET / 21:32 UTC\\ 
  
  
Permalink /var/www/wiki.ppeu.net/web/data/attic/pp-eu/board-meeting06_01.1607852861.txt · Last modified: 2020/12/13 10:47 by bastian

oeffentlich