User Tools

Site Tools



Meeting 6 of the 6. PPEU board 07.04.2021, 19:00 CEST/17:00 UTC

Members of the Board (for use as template)
C: Mikuláš Peksa (PP-CZ, PP-DE)
VC: Florie Marie (PP-FR)
VC: Katla Hólm Þórhildardóttir (PP-IS)
TR: Sebastian Krone (PP-DE), (PP-AT), (PP-CH)
BM: Alessandro Ciofini (PP-IT)
BM: Jan Mareš (PP-CZ)
BM: Lukáš Doležal (PP-CZ)
BM: Mia Utz (PP-DE)
BM: Oliver Herzig (PP-DE), (PP-CAT)

C: Mikuláš Peksa (PP-CZ, PP-DE)
TR: Sebastian Krone (PP-DE), (PP-AT), (PP-CH)
BM: Oliver Herzig (PP-DE), (PP-CAT)
LD: Lukáš Doležal (PP-CZ)
BM: Mia Utz (PP-DE)
BM: Alessandaro Ciofini (PP-IT) (PP-SE) (Pirati)
VC: Katla Hólm Þórhildardóttir (PP-IS)
VC: Florie Marie (PP-FR)


Not excused:
Jan Mareš (PP-CZ)

Macburns, Mickey Sinclair, (PP-DE) (PWB)
JP: Jens Stomber

0.1. Approval of the agenda:
0.2. Approval of the minutes of the last meeting
1. Short reports of the activity
2. Task from the previous meetings:
3. Working Groups
4. Relations with PPI
5. Council meeting
6. Any other business
7. Next Meeting / Session End

90 minutes max. as meeting time



0.1. Approval of the agenda
Yes: Exile,Mikuláš, Bastian, Alessandro, Katla, Florie Lukáš,Mia

Agenda is approved.

0.2. Approval of the minutes of the last meeting

Yes: Exile,Bastian, Katla, Mikuláš, Lukáš Florie, Mia, Alessandro
Minutes are approved.

1. Short reports of the activity
C: Mikuláš Peksa (PP-CZ, PP-DE)
common meeting with Young Pirates of Europe -

Katla: waiting for an invitation to a board meeting with the PPIS management board.

Mia: Sent a comprehensive report to CoCC
Results till the 1st of May, it is on Mattermost
Mikuláš: baord should provide the report collectively. Katla: Which procedure led to this report? It is not on us per se. Mia: I am the contact point, this is my task, doing research, to help to the Council. Katla: It should not be your task. I dont understand. Mikuláš: board has never requested Mia. Katla: is there some misunderstanding between the board and the council? Mikuláš: We can inform COCC what is the origion of the report. Katla: I would love that - what are authorities behind these actions. Mikuláš: I suggest to put in to minutes that Mia is the author. Mia: perfect.

TR: Sebastian Krone:
Technical support
Setup an international Calendar (test version) with Nextcloud
Work on the PPEU Wiki
Work on the website
Looking for a new theme
Treasurer's duties
Attended Common PPEU & PPI Board Meeting

2. Task from the previous meetings:

3.Working Groups
Katla: no time

4. Relations with PPI
Mikuláš: common meetings with PPI which touches both organizations. We should solve the issue of personal data, idea that PPEU could became a member of PPI.
Bastian: I asked my lawyer son about this. We can discuss it on the next meeting.
Mikuláš: I omitted to tell you that PPI nominated people as contact people for the PPEU. I suggest you Bastian.
Bastian. It makes sense. I can organize GDPR event or working group.
Mikuláš: It would be amazing.

5. Council meeting

Katla: We wanna have next council meeting in May. I suggest that we should be meeting with Florie and Mikuláš every two weeks. At weekends? Your opinions about this?
Mikuláš: I am in favour of normal meetings. I should do a formal call for the council meeting. What date I shall call for?
Late May, early June? 23rd of May? Are we sure that GA are not colliding?
Katla: Something in the Nordic.
Bastian: PPDE has GA - 29th of May. We should do it in June.
Mikuláš: Should we move further to the June?
Allesandro: I think it is not a good idea.
Mikuláš: We promised the Council during the spring (to PPFR).
Katla: We donť have time to check all the council members.
Mikuláš: I understand you but I would not press for it.
Exile: you assume what I would like to say. Lets make formal invitations.
Mikuláš: We give them 17 days to discuss and post proposals.
Lukáš: I can help.
Katla: I can chair that:
Bastian: I can help. We need agenda, time, nice people who support the event.
Mia: I just raised my hand.
Allesandro: Last council was marathon, it was heavy. We need organization and people first.
Mikuláš: It is not easy to get people, we were quite lucky. They were some people who raised their hands as vollunteers.
Mikuláš: Shouldnt we have working group regarding finances?
Alesandro: Yes. It is my fault. Haven't found time for the call, there are some people interested on Mattermost.

Mikuláš: is it ok for you to have every two weeks?
Exile Agree.
Katla: Agree.
Mikuláš: Lets move it to friday?
Bastian: Friday is blocked.
Katla: Mia suggested Friday in the chat. Please no friday and sunday.
Mia: it is not clear when is our next meeting Florie: I've meetings every tuesdays at 21, every wednesday at 20:30 and every thursday at 20.

6. Any other business
Suggestion from Katla:
Board meeting 21st april, same time. At that time decide between 29th or the 5th for the Council meeting.

7. Next Meeting / Session End
Next meeting: 21.04.2021 – 19:00 CEST / 17:00 UTC

Meeting closed at 20:10 CEST / 18:10 UTC

/var/www/ · Last modified: 2021/04/07 18:22 by bastian