- > Calendar
Meeting of the PPEU board 23.02.2020 20:00 CET
Members of the Board (for use as template)
C: Mikuláš Peksa (PP-CZ, PP-DE)
VC: Oktavía Hrund Jónsdóttir (PP-IS)
VC: Markéta Gregorová (PP-CZ)
BM: Gamithra Marga (PP-IS)
BM: Oliver Herzig (PP-DE, PP-CAT) - Exile
BM: Katla Hólm Þórhildardóttir (PP-IS)
BM: Florie Marie (PP-FR)
TR: Alessandro Ciofini (PP-IT)
Meeting opened at: 20:16
Meeting chaired by: Mikuláš
Secretary for this meeting: Alessandro
Participants: Mikuláš, Alessandro, Oliver, Florie, Markéta
Not excused: Oktavia, Katla, Gamithra
Guests: Numero66, ZomB, CedricL, BastianBB
last meeting (minutes): https://etherpad.pp-international.net/p/board_meeting_1920_06
YES: Exile, Mikuláš, Florie, Alessandro, Markéta
Reports from the teams
Registration of the party
Monitoring the communication channels
0. Approval of the agenda
YES: Marketa, Exile, Florie, Mikuláš, Alessandro
1. Reports from the teams:
- Everything is translated now in Czech, so it can be give it back to FIO Bank for changing Chairperson
- Mattermost server is ready and running without any restrictions. We will provide a list of predefined teams in order to better organized
- link for Gitlab https://gitlab.european-pirates.eu/
Mikuláš found a great tool to be use to monitoring Social Media (FB, TW, etc…)
- ECI: the incoming week we will apply. Unfortunately the website is still not up and running but a good ETA could be March 15th.
- IT request: a rough estimation could be 200 EUR per month, i.e. 2.500 EUR a year. (domain costs ca 100 €/year)
- ADV & professional data bank images: 1.500 EUR
- Administrative costs (translations, notary, etc…): 500 EUR
- CM organisation budget: 1.500 EUR
- reaction's reserve: 1.000 EUR
Total requests: 5.500 EUR
To be sent to PPEU's Treasurer to set up the 2020 budget proposal for next board meeting.
3. Registration of the Party
Mikuláš checked about the current regulation.
We need represantation in 1/4 current EU countries (that means right now 7 Countries).
Right now we're represented in Germany, Czech Republic, Luxembourg so far away from 7.
If we reach this, we would allowed to collect EU funds.
There are three options:
- 1. becoming a branch of an existing Party https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_political_party
- 2. setting up our “non-Pirate” new Party with some new Parties
- 3. waiting until we have 7 own representation
NOTE: each year, every September it will take the decision
4. Any other business:
Pad ask for hosting the next council meeting: https://cryptpad.piratenpartei.de/pad/#/2/pad/edit/PeSkKX0YeMjgivsr5OYlxjab/
The extradition hearing for Julian Assange will happen next week from the 24th of february until the 28th of february in London:
Are there any plans in the PPEU board to support the protests?
Meeting closed at 21:53
Next board meeting is set on in two weeks from now as usual (20:00 uhrs)