The European Pirate Party

Participants

@Gilles_PPDE | Gilles Bordelais Gil
@tvelocity | Antonios Motakis Tony
@Radeks00 | Radek P.

Absent

@LunaLoof | Martina Pöser
@teirdes | Amelia Andersdotter (resigned)
@CristianBulumac | Cristian Bulumac (resigned)

Excused

@AndersPirat | Anders Kleppe
@marou_pp | Maxime Rouquet Max
@Popol349 | Paul Bossu Pol

Guests

@Thomas1G | Thomas Gaul
@ZombBi | Jens Stomber
from 21:55h

TOP 0 Formalities

Gilles is opening the meeting at 21:19 CEST.

Chairperson: Gilles

Minutes (Secretary): Tony and Radek

Approval of the minutes of the last Board meeting:

Here are the minutes from the Board meeting of Mai the 11th :

http://ppeu.net/wiki/doku.php?id=ppeu:board:minutes2015-05-11

There are a few formating issues with the minutes of the last meeting. The Board postopones the aproval of the minutes of the last meeting.

Approval of the agenda:

The Board approves the agenda.

Agenda

TOP 1 Update on Council and other meetings TOP 2 Board TODO-list for the meeting TOP 3 Proposals to Council meeting agenda TOP 4 Other items TOP 5 Next Board meeting

TOP 1 Update on Council and other meetings

We now have sent an invitation: http://europeanpirateparty.eu/index.php/invitation-to-the-1st-annual-ppeu-council-meeting-brussels-1718-july-2015/

Gilles: as soon as we have the account numbers for the bank account, we will put the information online on how the members have to pay. Mab has not finished yet the list of members and the number of delegates they are entitled to.

According to Mab there are already some volunteers for the council meeting organization.

TOP 2 Board TODO-list for the meeting

Reminder: * Report about our year, especially why the AISBL hasn't been registered with all arguments that led to the decision. https://ppeu.piratenpad.de/OneYearReport

* Maxime has compiled the AISBL decision timeline: https://ppeu.piratenpad.de/2

* Financial situatin details will change now that we have opened a bank account. * Gilles will complete the IT bit later * We need to clarify whether the Triodos account can be guaranteed to be under the control fo PPEU (the organization) in any event, or if it functions like a private account.

TOP 3 Proposals to Council meeting agenda

* Board Elections * Statutes / Manifesto - proposed changes * Items left from the 2014 Brussels meeting * Debate on the future of the organisation

Gilles will make accounts on the PPEU wordpress for Radek and Tony to start adding some information about the PPEU council meeting towards the members. These should include some pages for submitted proposals, board member nominations, etc.

TOP 4 Other Items

TOP 5 Next Board meeting

The Board will convene again on the 2015/06/08 at 21.00 CEST on the German NRW Mumble server in room PPEU.

Gilles closes the meeting at 21:50 CEST on the 2015/05/25