The European Pirate Party

Participants

@tvelocity | Antonios Motakis Tony
@Gilles_PPDE | Gilles Bordelais Gilles
@marou_pp | Maxime Rouquet Max
@Popol349 | Paul Bossu

Absent

@AndersPirat | Anders Kleppe
@Radeks00 | Radek P.

@LunaLoof | Martina Pöser (on leave)
@teirdes | Amelia Andersdotter (resigned)
@CristianBulumac | Cristian Bulumac (resigned)

Guests

@Thomas1G | Thomas Gaul
@ZombBi | Jens Stomber
Koen (PPi-PPBE)

TOP 0 Formalities

Maxime is opening the meeting at 21:11 CEST.

Chairperson: Gilles

Minutes (Secretary): Maxime

Approval of the minutes of the last Board meeting:

The minutes of last Board meeting of June 22th : http://ppeu.net/wiki/doku.php?id=ppeu:board:minutes2015-06-22 → The Board approves these minutes. There are small formatting work to do, but it does not prevent the approval for tonight.

Approval of the agenda:

The Board approves the agenda.

Agenda

TOP 1 Update on Council and other meetings
TOP 2 Board TODO-list for the meeting
TOP 3 Proposals to Council meeting agenda ← fusionned with TOP 1
TOP 3 Other items
TOP 4 Next Board meeting

TOP 1 Update on Council and other meetings

* Delegates and other information are online Delegates nominated by members who are not up to date of their membership fees paiment will be put online soon by Gilles (probably tomorrow).

* The agenda on the pad prepared by Tony will be put online : http://pads.tvelocity.eu/p/Bp1mvENl6u

* Provisional proposal of detailed timetable :

FRIDAY (4 hours):

      1. Opening of the meeting (16:00)
  a. Appoint 1 chairperson, 2 secretaries, 2 vote counters
  b. Establishing quorum (16:10)
  b. Adopt rules of procedure & agenda (16:15)
      2. Membership fee requests (delay, partial or total relievance) (16:20)
      3. New members presentation & admission
  a. Ordinary Member : Pirate Party of Slovenia (Presentation 16:30, vote 16:40)
  b. Observer Member : Pirate Party of Japan (Presentation 16:45, vote 16:55)
      4. Discussion & vote - Future of the organisation (17:00)
      5. Discussion & vote - Statutes amendments (18:00)

SATURDAY:

  1. Remaining points of Friday, if there are (10:00)
  2. Approval of accounts and reports (11:00)
  3. Board elections (14:00)
  4. Travel reimbursments (16:00)
  5. Other items (16:30)

The Board approves this timetable. Gilles will put it online.

* PP-CZ, PP-DE request for an invoice

Reminder of the last Board meeting :

This raises the issue of some members saying they are unable to pay without invoice.

It is discussed amongst the Board members. The decision is taken to compile the details of each Pirate Party who claims its national legislation prevents it to pay its fees, and to present each case at the beginning of the Council meeting in order to be authorized to delay the payment of the membership fees.

The Board insists on the word delaying : the concerned Ordinary Members are invited to give a written confirmation that they have provisioned the PPEU membership fee, that the money is the PPEU's money, and that it will be paid to the PPEU as soon as circumstances (precised in the same writting) will be met.

details about fees are explained here http://europeanpirateparty.eu/index.php/membership-fees-delegates-and-votes/

Gilles will update the Webpage with the nominations.

* Items left from the 2014 Brussels meeting (Observer Members)

We have not the documentation of the organisations that applied to the statute of Observer Member during the founding conference. We need the observer members to contact the board to ask us to submit their application this time to the Council meeting.

TOP 2 Board TODO-list for the meeting

Quick summary : there is no update tonight on that.

Reminder: * Report about our year, especially why the AISBL hasn't been registered with all arguments that led to the decision. https://ppeu.piratenpad.de/OneYearReport

* Maxime has compiled the AISBL decision timeline: https://ppeu.piratenpad.de/2

* Financial situation details will change now that we have opened a bank account. * Gilles will complete the IT bit later * We need to clarify whether the Triodos account can be guaranteed to be under the control fo PPEU (the organization) in any event, or if it functions like a private account.

: We need to send on July 4th detailed accounts and budget for past and current year. 2014 we need to check with the Founding meeting organisation team if money has been paid, and how much has been spent for the founding meeting. We will also need to prepare the budget for 2015. We propose to close the accounts on the last day of June.

: We need to check if receivables need to be reported in the financial statement, even if they have not been collected yet.

: Radek and Gilles will prepare a detailed budget and account.

TOP 3 Other Items

* The board will either suggest to the council to reimburse Mab, or to the attendees to make a voluntary contribution, or we'll offer Mab presents :) * Gilles is saying goodbye * Gilles will be circulating Mab's contact details to the board for any purposes

TOP 4 Next Board meeting

The Board will convene again on the 2015/07/06 at 21.00 CEST on the German NRW Mumble server in room PPEU.

Gilles closes the meeting at 21:32 CEST on the 2015/06/29.