The European Pirate Party

Agenda Board Meeting 12.02.2018, 20:00h CET (19:00 h UTC)

1 – ATTENDEES

1.1. – Members of the Board:

  • Oktavía Hrund Jónsdóttir (PPIS)
  • Antigone (Gabrielle Nereuil PP-FR)
  • Markéta Gregorová (PP-CZ)
  • Bastian (Sebastian Krone, PP-DE)
  • Antonios Motakis (PP-GR)
  • Ernst Spitaler (PP-AT)
  • Hrafndís Bára Einarsdóttir (PP-IS)
  • Exile (Oliver Herzig, PP-DE, PP-CAT, PC-ES)
  • Mikuláš Peksa (PP-CZ)

Participants

  • Antonios Motakis (PP-GR)
  • Ernst Spitaler (PP-AT)
  • Bastian (Sebastian Krone, PP-DE)
  • Markéta Gregorová (PP-CZ)
  • Oktavía Hrund Jónsdóttir (PPIS)
  • Exile (Oliver Herzig, PP-DE, PP-CAT, PC-ES)
  • Mikuláš Peksa (PP-CZ)
  • Antigone (Gabrielle Nereuil PP-FR) - arrived at 20:40

1.2. – Excused

Hrafndís Bára Einarsdóttir (PP-IS)

1.3. – not excused

1.4. – Guests

@PiratesOnAir

2. – PROCEEDINGS

RoP= not existing until now

https://ppeu.piratenpad.de/DraftRop for developing RoP in the near future

Meeting opened at 20:03 CET by Oktavía Jónsdóttir
Meeting chaired by: Oktavia Jónsdóttir
Secretary for this meeting: Mikuláš
Streaming started: 20:03
Recording started: 20:03

3 – APPROVAL ON THE MINUTES

Minutes of the last meeting:
https://ppeu.piratenpad.de/boardmeeting03
YES : Bastian, Exile, Mikuláš, Tony, Oktavía Hrund Jónsdóttir
NO:
ABSTENTIONS:

4 – Reports

4.1. – Short report of the board members

Ernst Spitaler (PP-AT) contacted by Young Pirates (Maija Li Raudaskoski) about (up and coming change in the position of) international coordinator in Finland
- checked acitivity of member parties, most of them responded
- lot of european pirate parties are not members

Antonios Motakis (PP-GR) - “Voteit” not worthy of maintaining, migration is preferred solution
- migration requires minutes and archives
- going to Pirate Security Conference

Exile (Oliver Herzig, PP-DE, PP-CAT, PC-ES) - not really very active… PP-ES and PP-CAT is in some kind of hibernation at the moment
- Muriel resigned from the position of international coordinator
- going to Pirate Security Conference
Mikuláš Peksa (PP-CZ) Checked the possibilty for financing by EU. Currently not a possibility for the European PP to apply - there has to be Pirates elected in 7 member states
Mikuláš will do research about regional and municipality representation of Pirate Party guest from finnish pirates: region is defined as the administrative unit on level directly under member states
- for future - find the countries where are elected Pirates

Markéta Gregorová (PP-CZ) - social media plan draft is about to be finalised - will be ready this week.
- administrative issues concerning the job of international coordinator, will be back on track in March, probably

Bastian (Sebastian Krone, PP-DE) - I did a lot of technical stuff.
- Website-Admin, Blogposts, Imprint changed to European-Pirates
- https://lists.european-pirateparty.eu/sympa
- mail: @european-pirateparty.eu
- example: Treasurer@european-pirateparty.eu
- https://owncloud.ag-technik.de/owncloud/index.php/login
– Folders PPEU /board etc.

- Tried to contact Sven Clement several times. No success. No information about financials etc. from the past.

Oktavía Hrund Jónsdóttir (PPIS)
- had meeting with Bastian, prepared processes for managing finances
- had meeting with vice-chairs
- in touch with Sven, will organize contact between Bastian and Sven
- in touch with Gilles and MaB
- cannot get information from the bank
- chairman of PP-GR caught in nacionalist demo - response?
- going to Pirate Security Conference in Munich, Democratic festival in Ireland
- Antigone helped registration, it shall happen

Antigone (Gabrielle Nereuil PP-FR) - working on programme, going to organize first mumble meeting - march 2018
- searching for direct contact with PP-CY, PP-MALTA , PP-IR, PP-PO ⇒ ping PPI ?
- needs some info from Bastian and Markéta to finish the registration

Hrafndís Bára Einarsdóttir (PP-IS) : not present

5 – First Steps

5.1. – Resources

See chart:
https://owncloud.ag-technik.de/owncloud/index.php/s/yA75tlUyzVHzF2b

TO DO : SK (Bastian): need to create a working space for working groups to start engaging on issues related to the upcoming European Elections 2019.
Bastian: all the European Pirates shall be involved in discussion and preparation of common european programme. There should be a list of working groups (agriculture, transport, basic income…)
Mikuláš: there should be a person responsible of each working groups
Thomas/PPI: suggest that all pirate parties can join the work
Antigone : we can already start the work with the existing proposal/programm in each Parite Pary and strenght it afterward in specific thematic group.
a working group/working space to consolidate the question (to specific to be work during a board)

To do : Bastian will set up a framadate (doodle) to discuss that

RoP: create a stronger RoP, Tony, Ernst and Bastian volunteer to strengthen the resource. Oktavía to create doodle for a tmeeting time after 18th feb

5.2. – Who is responsible for what (allocation/roles)

See chart:
https://owncloud.ag-technik.de/owncloud/index.php/s/7G0SjxKr8UkkZoi
- In progress

Bastian: nothing to ammend, it works (might to be rediscussed ofter RoP Discussion)

5.3. – Domiciliation of PPEU

Representative for Domiciliation and Registration
- Technical issues with being able to fill out the forms has delayed he process for a month. The Chairperson forsees the registration being in the hands of Sven Clement from PPLU 13 february and with any luck we will be registered on 14th of February 2018.

5.4. - Financial authorization process

Meeting has between Treasurer and CP.
Good outcome and minutes available.
Process on tasks:
https://ppeu.piratenpad.de/2018-01-09

5.5. - Media lists

postponed

6. Projects

Suggestion: mapping the PPEU member/PPEU all with all representation on all levels to be able to be set up in (I will do that [Ernst])
Research on possibility of pan-european candidate list for the EU election (Mikuláš - okta helping)

7. ANY OTHER BUSINESS (AOB)

*VoteIT - should we keep it? (Tony from the board)
Tony: suggests to retire it. Get the informaiton/minutes off the platform and host them elsewhere. As it is not used it is very heavy to maintain our own instance.
Bastian: Can provide a server to maintain the VoteIt instance
will be postponed .. Bastian and Tony are looking after that until next meeting

17.-18.02.2018 Pirate Secon Munich https://pirate-secon.net

Make all email address on @european-pirateparty.eu pertaining to roles, i.e. Board, treasurer, chairperson, vicechair etc.
cons: regular members do not have a function.
pros: continuation and documentation of the board work to allow for smoothe transitions
Mikuláš: we can have both personal emails (like Oktavia@european-pirateparty.eu and position emails (like chair@european-pirateparty.eu) Oktavia: for the accountability it is better to use mainly the position emails
Bastian: we should have country emails to contact the members (like Switzerland@european-pirateparty.eu) to better network our members
Okta: start a conversation on the use of the domain

8. NEXT MEETING

Next meeting: 12.03.2018, 19:00 hrs UTC / 20:00 hrs CET

Meeting closed 21:33 hrs CET by Oktavia