- > Calendar
Meeting of the PPEU board 21.07.2019, 21:00 CEST
Members of the Board (for use as template)
FYI: Members of the Board (for use as template)
C: Markéta Gregorová (PP-CZ)
VC: Salvör Kristjana Gissurardóttir (PP-IS)
VC: Mikulás Peksa (PP-CZ)
BM: Antigone (Gabrielle Nereuil PP-FR)
BM: Oktavía Hrund Jónsdóttir (PPIS)
BM: Antonios Motakis (PP-GR)
BM: Ernst Spitaler (PP-AT)
BM: Magnus Andersson (PP-SE)
TR: Peter Freitag (PP-LU)
Meeting opened at: ??.?? CEST
Meeting chaired by: Marketa Gregorová - PPCZ
Secretary for this meeting: Oktavía Hrund Jónsdóttir- PPIS
Recording: (Oktavía Jónsdóttir) - in Mumble - put on website and will be linked at the end of the meeting - ThomasG (on behalf on PiratesOnAir)
Mikulás Peksa (PP-CZ)
Markéta Gregorová (PP-CZ)
Oktavía Hrund Jónsdóttir (PP-IS)
Salvör Kristjana Gissurardóttir (PP-IS)
Ernst Spitaler (PP-AT)
Antigone (Gabrielle Nereuil PP-DE)
Antonios Motakis (PP-GR)
Peter Freitag (PP-LU)
Magnus Andersson (PP-SE)
Thomas Gaul PPDE
Exile PP-DE, PP-Cat
Jens Stomber PP-DE
Solibo - Alessandro Ciofini PP-IT
Bastian (only in the pad & broadcasting)
YES: Oktavía Hrund Jónsdóttir - PPIS, Markéta Gregorová - PPCZ, Ernst Spitaler - PPAT,Salvör Kristjana Gissurardóttir (PP-IS)
ABSTENTIONS: Mikulás Peksa - PPCZ
Minutes are accepted. (4 yes, 1 abstain)? Please allow members of the board to put their votes in. If results are given, they are given. Don't attack helping people!
a) proposal by Jens Stomber (PP-DE): Could you please release the blocking of my twitter account @ZombBi by [https://twitter.com/EuropeanPirates @EuropeanPirates]
- it has been already done afaik, on @EuropeanPirates. I did it definitely. \o/ Thank you very much!!!!
b) GDPR: Compliancy of PPEU.
ensuring the compliance of GDPR of the PPEU
c) proposal by Jens Stomber (PP-DE):
Could you please switch the archives of the mailinglists of the PPEU (http://lists.european-pirateparty.eu/sympa/lists ) back on?
Could you please let us know who took the initiative to switch the archives off and whether this was approved by the PPEU board?
- I have no idea, where are the archives and how to switch them off/on. Could you collaborate on that more, please? :)
⇒ The “listmaster” of the mailinglist server can switch the archives on/off on the “Web interface for listmaster”, see https://sympa-community.github.io/manual/admin/web-interface.html
- I suppose that is only Bastian. Let's ask once we get to this point. :)
⇒ Mikulás will write an email to Bastian in the name of the board and ask him to switch the archives of all mailinglists back on.
d) Mikulás: helping Austrian Pirates
1. Starts supportive campaign to promote Pirate candidate in Austrian national election.
2. Approves spendings for the campaign with total limit of 500 ?.
3. Delegates Ernst Spitaler to be responsible for the planning and leading the campaign on behalf of PPEU.
4. Orders administrators of the PPEU communication channels to support the campaign.
5. Reiterates the need for privacy in the use of social media and refuses hidden profiling of its users.
YES: Ernst Spitaler (PPAT), Mikulás Peksa (PPCZ), Markéta Gregorová (PPCZ) ,Salvör Kristjana Gissurardóttir (PP-IS)
Board meeting in August: 7th August, 21:00 CEST
End of the meeting: 21:50
Tasks for the next meeting:
1) Marketa to write emails concerning invoices and membership fees to the council members.
2) Marketa & Oktavía: send out a call for location to the Council list with a deadline from end august to mid september.
3) Mikulas: write to Sebastian and ask re. line 121 on the suggestion from Jens Stomber
4) Mikulas: set up an IT meeting in August with council members, specifically PPCZ, PPDE to be present. OhJ asked to join
5) Oktavía: set up a a meeting OhJ, Mikulas on step 0 in including getting in touch with Bastian and then following a GDPR meeting both online and in person - Oktavía, Mikulás, Bastian
6) Mikulas & Ernst: draft an email to PPEU board about proposal on line 133 to give 3-4 days and allow 3-4 days to vote.
7) Oktavía: roles and responsibilities document: draft a document and share with board.
8) Peter: check this document about budget spending: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1C4vuguYufGTPkx3xRusvqLYHTVlPKqnnwReTKbaJ0bM/edit#gid=0