The European Pirate Party

Agenda Board Meeting 09.07.2018, 20:30h CEST (18:30 h UTC) Postponed meeting to 16.07.2018, 20.30h

FYI:
Members of the Board (for use as template)
Oktavía Hrund Jónsdóttir (PPIS)
Antigone (Gabrielle Nereuil PP-FR)
Markéta Gregorová (PP-CZ)
Bastian (Sebastian Krone, PP-DE)
Antonios Motakis (PP-GR)
Ernst Spitaler (PP-AT)
Hrafndís Bára Einarsdóttir (PP-IS)
Exile (Oliver Herzig, PP-DE, PP-CAT, PC-ES)
Mikuláš Peksa (PP-CZ)
Who is responsible for what (allocation/roles)
See chart: https://owncloud.ag-technik.de/owncloud/index.php/s/7G0SjxKr8UkkZoi
Resources
See chart: https://owncloud.ag-technik.de/owncloud/index.php/s/yA75tlUyzVHzF2b
Mailing Lists
https://lists.european-pirateparty.eu/sympa
Website
https://european-pirateparty.eu
Wiki
http://ppeu.net/wiki/doku.php
News CEEP
https://wntt.eu

Minutes of the Meeting

1.1. – Participants
Bastian (PPDE)
Oktavía Hrund Jónsdóttir (PPIS)
Antigone (Gabrielle Nereuil PP-FR)
Markéta Gregorová (PP-CZ)
Antonios Motakis (PP-GR)
Exile (PP-Cat) from 20:45

1.2. – Excused
Hrafndís Bára Einarsdóttir (PP-IS)

1.3. – not excused

1.4. – Guests
* Thomas Gaul (PPDE)
* @PiratesOnAir
* @bestenfalls

1.5. - PAD
https://etherpad.pp-international.net/mypads/index.html?/mypads/group/ppeu-zfgu0zh/pad/view/boardmeeting09-t9hu0q3
Short link: https://is.gd/oxShBV

2. – PROCEEDINGS
RoP= not existing until now
https://ppeu.piratenpad.de/DraftRop for developing RoP in the near future
Meeting opened at 20:37 CEST by Oktavia
Meeting chaired by: Oktavia
Secretary for this meeting: all together
Streaming started: 20:37
Recording started: 20:37
(by PiratesOnAir)
https://owncloud.ag-technik.de/owncloud/index.php/s/9FvRo8HcutKah4n

3. – APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES
Minutes of the last meeting
http://ppeu.net/wiki/doku.php?id=ppeu:boardmeeting08
YES: Markéta Gregorová, Bastian, Antigone, Exile
NO:0
ABSTENTIONS:0
Minutes are approved

4. – Reports
4.1. – Short report of the board members
Oktavía Hrund Jónsdóttir (PPIS)
Post registration documents I have been working on getting us a bank account and getting all maters relating to the bank account in Belgium in order for the switch. There are holidays with staff etc. so things are not moving super fast tbh. I have now talked to a couple (3) representatives in the BIL bank and I need to get in touch with Sven again briefly for some advise on the type of account and then I think we are good to go :) Once we are up and running in Luxembourg we can transfer the funds from Belgium.

Antigone (Gabrielle Nereuil PP-FR)
coming back from vaction.
Coordination meeting: the working groups are going forward - with regular meetings.
Some “Save the internet” action in Paris the 1st of July. PP-FR will try to take part to the action of the 26th of August.

Markéta Gregorová (PP-CZ)
Working on CEEP meeting - writing e-mails to intl. coordinators, in contact with Muriel about the organization, would like to hear your opinions about the agenda suggestions (https://ppeu.piratenpad.de/Agenda-July2018). Otherwise mainly worked on the saveinternet campaign, had an event in Prague, called a lot of MEPs. :)

Bastian (Sebastian Krone, PP-DE)
Took care for technical stuff as known

We have mailing lists for every working group and the German candidates

…and sick :-(

Antonios Motakis (PP-GR)
Passively following: not much to report. Tony can't make it and PPGR is looking like not being able to join the BCN meeting.

Ernst Spitaler (PP-AT)
not present

Hrafndís Bára Einarsdóttir (PP-IS)
not present

Exile (Oliver Herzig, PP-DE, PP-CAT, PC-ES)
Trying to follow work: not active these days: looking forward to the BCN meeting!

Mikuláš Peksa (PP-CZ)
not present

5. – First Steps
5.1. Working Groups
1) 25.03.2018 & 22.04.2018 & 24.05.2018 & 29.06.2018 - Meeting on a common program

https://ppeu.piratenpad.de/Meeting-2029th-20June-20CEEP-202019
Basic Income conversations: no real landing. We would need to stay fairly vague in the CEEP to have all aboard.

1.1.) next meeting is 21st – 22nd of July in Barcelona

First meeting to work on the idea of a common programm for the European Election 2019 https://ppeu.piratenpad.de/Agenda-July2018
Dates: https://wntt.eu/ceep-calendar/

The approval of the Agenda for the CEEP meeting in Barcelona.
Changes and comments on the agenda will be made by tomorrow and after that people of the board will have access to the vote.

12:00 CET end of commenting etc.
22:00 CET end of voting.
Voting of 9 members will be done by response to email.

I'm excused for the meeting in BCN, I'll get no medical certificate for the flight (mandatory for my D&O) :o

https://ppeu.piratenpad.de/12
http://european-pirateparty.eu/go-for-common-european-elections-program-ceep-2019/
http://ppeu.net/wiki/doku.php?id=ppeu:committee_meeting_1-2019
http://ppeu.net/wiki/doku.php?id=ppeu:committee_meeting_2-2019
http://ppeu.net/wiki/doku.php?id=ppeu:committee_meeting_3-2018
http://ppeu.net/wiki/doku.php?id=ppeu:committee_meeting_4-2018

Financial help for PP-CAT: Antigone suggest to give up to EUR 500 to support the organization of the meeting by PP-CAT

Can the PPEU support them ?
If the board chooses we can provide them with funds: 1. through a transfer later, or 2. by transfer now from Belgian account

Suggestion: the PPEU board provides approval for board members present at the CEEP meeting in Barcelona to provide necessary reimbursement to the PP-CAT for costs incurred relating to venue and logistics costs of the CEEP meeting 21-22 July 2018

Yes : Bastian, Antigone, PPIS/Oktavia,,Exile, Markéta, Tony
No : 0
Abstain: 0

approved

2) Report: working groups
https://ppeu.net/wiki/doku.php?id=ppeu:committee_meeting_4-2018
Agriculture, Maritime Affairs, Fisheries
Climate Action & Energy
Corruption and Lobbyism
Digital Affairs
Education & Culture
Foreign and defense policy
Migration and asylum policies
Social Affairs & Basic Income
Structural Funds and Cohesion Funds
new: Taxes
new: Infrastructure and Transportation

3) Internal work: structure, strategy and planning of the work internally within PPEU
https://wntt.eu/ceep-calendar/

5.2. – Domiciliation of PPEU
Representative for Domiciliation and Registration

5.3. – Financial authorization process
Need/Will be formalised once the bank is set up BIL

5.4. – Media lists
Websites
- need for updates
Mediaplan
- strategic document

5.5. – Media (voting)
Media Strategy
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vMetOxtbouXl9orJdi76tfGg8pI_Yqn4fKJ5mUX9-M4/edit

Media Plan https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pW6ylhyoHLjrVsSma6gYpMvWFNDPb6AFD7ZQQ-MmOQY/edit#gid=1319046811
- need to vote for the plan
- need to cement a working group around this
- board approval for the media plan as it looks right now, may have detail changes in roll out
- Should be discussed in a special meeting.

Media Plan approval:
Yes: Exile, Markéta, Bastian, PPIS-Oktavía, Tony, Antigone
No:0
Abstain:0

approved

6. Projects
Statues amendments to build up the second chamber (individual members, “Chamber of Pirates”)
FYI: Old proposal (2012) Pirate Party of Switzerland
https://owncloud.ag-technik.de/owncloud/index.php/s/xmFHfxpuntXUITA

postponed to next meeting so boardmembers can prepare for a conversation on the subject.

7. GDPR Compliance
Websites
Wiki
Membership data / Mailing lists
Privacy Statement
Short report by Bastian: archiving is off on mailling-lists. membership date is related to organisations, the only personal information we have in not with in the GDPR classification sensitive data and thus easier to comply with. We are as we stand according to Bastian GDPR compliant!

8. ANY OTHER BUSINESS (AOB)
8.1. Membership fees
Bastian: According to statutes it is very clear (collection of membership fees)
Send email
conversation
Waiving of older fees? Collection of fees

8.2. Annual General Assembly
postponed: next meeting

9. NEXT MEETING
Next meeting: 13.08.2018, 18:30 hrs UTC / 20:30 hrs CEST
Meeting closed 22:01 hrs CEST by Oktavía Hrund Jónsdóttir