User Tools

Site Tools



Meeting 8 of the 6. PPEU board 05.05.2021, 19:00 CET/17:00 UTC

Members of the Board (for use as template)
C: Mikuláš Peksa (PP-CZ, PP-DE)
VC: Florie Marie (PP-FR)
VC: Katla Hólm Þórhildardóttir (PP-IS)
TR: Sebastian Krone (PP-DE), (PP-AT), (PP-CH)
BM: Alessandro Ciofini (PP-IT)
BM: Jan Mareš (PP-CZ)
BM: Lukáš Doležal (PP-CZ)
BM: Mia Utz (PP-DE)
BM: Oliver Herzig (PP-DE), (PP-CAT)

Meeting opened at: 19:10
Meeting chaired by: Mikuláš
Secretary for this meeting: Katla
Recording: recording started at: 19:10
Link to the recording:

TR: Sebastian Krone
BM: Alessandro Ciofini (leaving at 19:42)
BM: Oliver Herzig
BM: Mia Utz
C: Mikuláš Peksa
BM: Lukáš Doležal (PP-CZ)
BM: Jan Mareš (PP-CZ)
VC: Katla Hólm Þórhildardóttir (PP-IS)

VC: Florie Marie (PP-FR)

Not excused:
Oliver Herzig (arrived late (at 20:20 h)


0.1. Approval of the agenda:
0.2. Approval of the minutes of the last meeting:
Proposal: To take point 6. off the agenda, and ask people affected to take the issue to the Code of Conduct Council.
Alessandro seconds it

Vote on Katla's proposal

Yes: Katla, Alessandro
No: Lukáš, Bastian, Mia
Abstain: Mikuláš, Jan

1. Short reports of the activity
2. Tasks from the previous meetings:
3. Logos Project
4. Conference on future of Europe
5. Helping hands for individuals from countries without parties
6. Organization of the Publishers team
7. Petr's Media and Communication proposal strategy
8. Any other business
9. Next Meeting / Session End

90 minutes max. as meeting time


0.1. Approval of the agenda:
Yes: Bastian, Mia, Lukáš, Jan, Mikulás
Abstain: Katla, Alessandro

Agenda is approved.

0.2. Approval of the minutes of the last meeting

Yes: Mikuláš, Katla, Alessandro, Mia, Lukáš
Minutes are approved.

1. Short reports of the activity
C: Mikuláš Peksa:
Croatia communication

VC: Florie Marie:

VC: Katla Hólm Þórhildardóttir:
Disscussions with PPIS people about doing a presentation and workshop at the Council meeting.

TR: Sebastian Krone:
Technical support
Work on the PPEU Wiki
Work on the website
Attended PPEU Statutes Group

BM: Alessandro Ciofini:
Started a draft (not yet in the public pad) about Finance Regulation
Issued the 2nd Finance Workgroup meeting, next Monday May 19th CEST

BM: Jan Mareš:
Contacted several parties regarding furture Policy Coordination meetings. Missing a centralized platform where I could contact everyone (mailing lists are not being read apparently?) For the discussion about E-ID there are only representatives of 3 parties (+2 Parties represented by MEPs) who had commited so far.

BM: Lukáš Doležal:

BM: Mia Utz:
Participated 2nd Chamber statutes group, twice
Discussed media content work with Olivia.
Would like to be the liaison from PPEU to member parties and observer members for media content
Have sent all the documents and material to the CoCC, I was asked to send.

BM: Oliver Herzig:

2. Task from the previous meetings:
Online communication –> Will get a lot of space on the CM in june. Hopes that we can workshop some guidelines, recommendations and such. Katla will receive some checklists and things from Bastian and create CM orga team in the next week.

3. Logos Project
National parties who are members to European political party shall show the logo of the respective european political party on their webpage (according to EU regulation n. 1141/2014 as amended). We will be supposed that the regulation is applied also to PPEU. Logos project is the NGO that is checking on how the regulation is uphold.

PPEU Statute change:
Guidelines for members: Katla, Lukáš, Bastian, Mia, Jan

Mikulas has taken the task of…..cant remember. blame it on my add.

4. Conference on future of Europe
There is an EU feedback platform to provide inputs from citizens on the way how European union shall be reformed. Do we (Pirates) want to provide our inputs and do it in an organized way?

Maybe something for the Young Pirates should take the lead on?
Could be put on the CM Agenda
Proposed to add this on CM Agenda: Input from European Pirates on Conference on the future of Europe.

Yes: Katla, Mikuláš, Mia, Bastian, Lukáš, Jan
Abstain: Exile

rest postponed to next meeting

9. Next Meeting / Session End
Next meeting: Wednesday 19.05.2021 at 19:00 CEST / 17:00 UTC

Meeting closed at 20:43 CEST / 18:43 UTC

/var/www/ · Last modified: 2021/05/05 18:53 by bastian