User Tools

Site Tools

pp-eu:board-meeting08-11-20

Meeting of the PPEU board 08.11.2020 20:00 CET

Members of the Board (for use as template)
C: Mikuláš Peksa (PP-CZ, PP-DE)
VC: Oktavía Hrund Jónsdóttir (PP-IS)
VC: Markéta Gregorová (PP-CZ)
BM: Gamithra Marga (PP-IS)
BM: Oliver Herzig (PP-DE, PP-CAT) - Exile
BM: Katla Hólm Þórhildardóttir (PP-IS)
BM: Florie Marie (PP-FR)
TR: Alessandro Ciofini (PP-IT)
BM: Jan Mareš (PP-CZ)

Meeting opened at: 20:03 CET
Meeting chaired by: Oktavia
Secretary for this meeting: Alessandro, Oliver
Recording: 20:03 CET
Link: https://etherpad.pp-international.net/p/board_meeting_1920_20

Participants:
Alessandro, Katla, Florie, Oktavia, Oliver, Jan (20:15)

Excused:
Gamithra (excused)
Mikulas (excused)

Not excused:
Markéta

Guests:
Bastian
PiratesOnAir
Mickey Sinclair
Marco Ciurcina
Numero6
Lukáš Doležal

Agenda:
Reports of the activity
1. Council Meeting:
https://wiki.ppeu.net/doku.php?id=7th_council_meeting_2019 - Rules of Procedure CM
2. Observing member request for CM:
3. Report from Treasurer council membership fees
4. Freedom to share - ECI (current status - presentation)
5. Any other business

0. Approval of the agenda YES: Alessandro, Exile, Oktavía, Katla, Florie
NO:
Abstain:

Minutes: https://etherpad.pp-international.net/p/board_meeting_1920_19
or https://wiki.ppeu.net/doku.php?id=pp-eu:board-meeting25-10-20

1. Approval of the minutes of last meeting YES: Alessandro, Exile, Oktavía,Katla Florie
NO:
Abstain:

1) Reports of the activity

1. Exile: The first meeting went well, the manpower is very poor as the nominated people should not be involved in organisation.
AC: there is a need to man the roles, if there are no volunteers, AC is ready to step in, however the last CM did not have voting and thus we have issues with double roles. there is a need to have 2-3 persons both in chairing and in taking minutes.
Exile asking if we have to raise this problem here the board meeting or to have a dedicated working group. Katla is wondering if we need people that we know for these roles or we can just pick it up from our own bucket and she will do it next week.
It's three weeks: Katla proposes a working meeting every week and a couple more of board meetings. Oktavia is wondering how to manage the whole process (i.e. if we need to have a deadline for staffing and also a plan to postpone the whole CM if we cannot find people).
Exile seconds Katla propose.
Okta proposes finishing the usual board meeting and afterwords going further with CM-Orga

Board agrees to have Thursday and Sunday meetings up until the CM weekend
Exile, Katla and Alessandro, Oktavía, Jan will attend and invite

Proposal: If the PPEU board in 2 weeks has not reached it's organising goals prior to the Council Meeting it will have a vote to postpone. YES: Alessandro, Katla, Oktavía
NO:
Abstain: Exile, Jan, Florie
Approved.

2. Observing member request:
Board received last Nov. 5th from “Pirati” an Italian Organisation asking to be admitted as Observer Member at next Council Meeting.
Okta suggest to update next CM agenda to take this application in account.
Exile will update PP-EU wiki regarding request observer member of “Pirati”
Application information
* international coordinators:

  1. Eleonora Serrati info@pirati.io
  2. Marco Confalonieri marco@marcoconfalonieri.it

* contact email: info@pirati.io
* founding date: November 3rd, 2020
* membership count: 7 members
* board: the organization has no board, however there are two roles

 that need to be fulfilled for legal purposes: \\
 - legal representative: Eleonora Serrati \\
 - treasurer: Alessandro Ciofini \\

* documents attached:

  1. statutes translated into English
  2. a copy of the registration document (“Atto Costitutivo”) as presented and accepted by the Italian authorities

* Manifesto: the European Pirate Party's Manifesto
* Website: https://pirati.io

3. Report from Treasurer council membership fees
AC: Invoices regarding membership sent. Nobody answered, resent the requests
AC: Not clear if Luxembourg has two or three delegates for Council - he will ask them (7.7% in elections)
Exile points out that BM is not responsible for exlusion but the Council itself.

4. Freedom to share - ECI (current status - presentation by Marco C.)
November 15th start of signature collection.
We are waiting for certification (openECI: free software platform), but we have to be certificated. We are making a pentest. We hope to be ready in time or we will start with AFK only-mode and then online soon.
We wait for everyone's help!
It could be a time extension if Europe will be affected by more lockdowns.
We basically need activities in different countries all over Europe.
Exile was wondering if we need help for any countries? YES! All the remaining countries. There are still a lot of countries missing
Gregory was asking to directly ask to have rapresentatives in all the other countries.

5. Any other business
Jan: Covid-group. Alessandro gave him an Italian pack (he did not attend). What now? Katla is interested .. Jan will invite once again

**Meeting closed at 21:23 hours
Next board meeting is set NEXT SUNDAY 15.11.2020, 20:00 CET.

https://etherpad.pp-international.net/p/board_meeting_1920_20

Permalink /var/www/wiki.ppeu.net/web/data/pages/pp-eu/board-meeting08-11-20.txt · Last modified: 2020/11/08 23:26 by exile

oeffentlich