The European Pirate Party

Meeting of the PPEU board 12.01.2020 20:00 CET

Members of the Board (for use as template) C: Mikuláš Peksa (PP-CZ, PP-DE) VC: Oktavía Hrund Jónsdóttir (PP-IS) VC: Markéta Gregorová (PP-CZ) BM: Gamithra Marga (PP-IS) BM: Oliver Herzig (PP-DE, PP-CAT) BM: Katla Hólm Þórhildardóttir (PP-IS) BM: Florie Marie (PP-FR) BM: Lukáš Lev Červinka (PP-CZ) TR: Alessandro Ciofini (PP-IT)

Meeting opened at: 20:21 Meeting chaired by: Mikuláš Peksa Secretary for this meeting: Oktavía Hrund Jónsdóttir & Alessandro Ciofini Recording: 20:21 Link:

Participants: Mikuláš, Oktavía, Oliver, Katla, Alessandro (from 20:30) Excused: Markéta, Alessandro (until 20:30), Florie Not excused: , Lukáš Lev Červinka (PP-CZ), Gamithra Marga (PP-IS) Guests: Pad: https://etherpad.pp-international.net/p/board_meeting_1920_04 last meeting (minutes): https://wiki.ppeu.net/doku.php?id=pp-eu:board-meeting01-12-19

Agenda: Reports of the Teams Tasks from the previous meeting Review of the tasks IT & infrastructure registration All changes to registration are done. Not all members information has been available to the treasurer. list of members Conversation on the statutes regarding membership fees. The treasurer has a list of all treasurers of the council. Treasurer will share with the board. Fees will stay as they were 2018. There needs to be better organisation and structure of the task of invoicing and updated charts as to payment as they are tied to voting rights. 13.3 states the # votes and fees. Treasurer advises to postpone setting fees for 2020, and have a call with all treasurers. It would be an opportunity to check access to all treasurers. Suggestion for a procedure: First contact treasurer, then Chairperson, then go the council for a formal decision. bank accounts Marketa has access to the bank account. The tresurer needs to have access to the bank account. This will be done separately by Marketa and Alessandro. The German account cannot be closed as it owes money. Mikulas Peksa will personally cover the amount, about 40 EUr and then the account can be closed common communication channel (Motion 2) Mattermost proposed to use for working in the PPEU. Voted and approved at the AGM in Milan. where is the data? Who is the responsible in regards to GDPR compliance? Currently PPIT. Suggested to move under PPEU, which would make PPEU responsible. Agreed that Alessandro will be responsible of moving or setting up mattermost under PPEU.

Mikuláš proposes to postponed all the remaining topics for the next boad meeting, because we run out of time. So meeting is closed at 21:50.

budget proposal GDPR compliance Communication & media communication strategy Needs assessment specific events expected outputs Project administration list of relevant elections all over EU list of General Assemblies European Citizen Initiative to legalise file sharing for private and not commercial use all over European Union (Italian committee has been already registered) organize statues update changes Emails & subdomains Pirate party of Romania

Any other business

Minutes:

0. Approval of the agenda YES: Oktavía, Mikuláš, Katla, Exile NO: Abstain:

1. Reports of the Teams IT & Infrastructure:

  registration paper is submitted. Mod of statutes and changes in board have been registrered with the LU body. 
  Web page has been re-categorized, and categories has been modified for ease of use. Menu also cleaned up, with current data. Meta data corrected. We are able to share on twitter now - very good.

Communication & Media: No work meeting as of yet, looking for input for the strategic and practical OhJ will do events regarding the boardmeetings. Information as early as possible to be distributed on Twitter, facebook, website and on the mailing list. In case of obstruction,Mikuláš Peksa will be responsible to do the task. Project Administration:

  SCI: trying to set up. Waiting for the paperwork - the laywers prefer to have all the paperwork gathered and signed and then we will be ready to use the new platform (1 jan 2020). The platform will be up and running from january 2020. It is wordpress, GitHub and a static solution, the CMS will hold the content in all the languages we need. The design for filesharing is done. Available to all for uploading local content. 
  A contract will be done with a Spindoctor (for Chiamparino) a young person who want to help campaigining both in Italy and in PPEU.
  In regards to domain use: 2 domains have been bought but nothing is decided, could also be a subdomain of the PPEU. 

2. Tasks from the previous meeting

3. Any other business: Regarding 2.1.3.1(2):

  https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/ES/TXT/?uri=CELEX:32003R2004 (legislation european party)

Regarding 3

   meeting Pirata.cat "Omplim Bruselas" (MEP requiered ?) .. tomorrow 13.01 and 14.01. in the morning

Meeting closed at 21:50 CET. Next board meeting set on 26th of January 2020 at 20:00 CET